Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Step 4: Decorating As Inspiration

Step 4:  Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.

For our group's 4th step project, I provided a column format of the 4th step.  This column format was created by a step-group I was part of.  We came up with this format based on the AA Big Book, but with modifications added from literature from various different 12-step programs.


For our creative 12-step meeting, I printed this table into small booklets:



During the meeting, our focus was on decorating the covers of the books.

The 4th step can be very emotionally-heavy and intense.  In order to make this experience brighter and more pleasant, I have often made an effort to make the books that I write this step work in appear attractive.  Here are some examples of the covers I've decorated:


BIG NEWS!

I've opened an Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/Creative12Steps.  Here you can purchase a blank version of the fourth step booklet described above.  I will keep you posted as new items show up in the shop for sale.

What resentments are you ready to let go of today?

2 comments:

  1. I really admire your approach to the 12-step program. You are very artistic. I paint on canvas and I sense that you do some art therapy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Work Fast...

    Fast and reliable solution for Herpes Cure

    I was cured from Herpes with herbal med..

    Contact him for Relationship/marital problem,

    He will give you the best..

    Thanks to [[[robinsonbucler]]]gmail....com

    ReplyDelete